When the game ends and the adrenaline levels baseline after a heart-pounding competition, an athlete’s job isn’t done. It’s the time to refuel an exhausted body with carbs and high-quality protein to help bring muscles back to life. The Gatorade “Recover Time” campaign offers a new, comedic look at post-game recovery with athletes like Cam Newton, Bryce Harper and Paul George. It's a reminder to all athletes that if it's not game time, it's Recover Time.
- “It’s Recover Time” features the Pacers’ Paul George, the Panthers’ Cam Newton and the Nationals’ Bryce Harper, each showing that no matter the activity, when it’s not game time, it’s recover time.
- "Play” features the Pacers’ Paul George playing video games during his recover time.
- “Sleep” features the Nationals’ Bryce Harper, who makes sure he recovers even if that means napping in the middle of the team locker room.
In addition to the above, all the videos are available on Gatorade's YouTube page: Gatorade | It's Recover Time.
Previous videos from these athletes also highlighted how these athletes recover.
- "Lucky Tank" features the Panthers' Cam Newton and Greg Olsen, showing the lengths Cam will go to in order to make sure he uses the correct tank for his ice baths.
- "Needs Ice" features the Nationals' Bryce Harper, who shows that ice meant to treat a sore shoulder can help his recovery in more way than one.
- “Too Much Fashion” features the Pacers' Paul George and Joe Young as Paul makes last-minute adjustments to ensure he looks the part in his post-game press conference.
In addition to the above, all the videos are available on Gatorade's YouTube page: Gatorade | Recover Time.
Gatorade PRGatoradeUnited Statespepsifirstname.lastname@example.org 821 1000
MORE FROM NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
JASMINE MOORE NAMED 2018-19 GATORADE® NATIONAL GIRLS TRACK AND FIELD PLAYER OF THE YEAR Gatorade Presents Winner with Honor in Front of Family, Friends and Teammates
2018-19 Gatorade National Boys Track and Field Player of the Year Award Winner Matthew Boling
2018-19 Gatorade National Girls Soccer Player of the Year Award Winner Sophie Jones