Gatorade-Jordan Brand “Like Mike” Footwear and Apparel Collaboration
- The Air Jordan VI “Like Mike” commemorates the year Jordan first partnered with Gatorade and starred in the “Be Like Mike” campaign. It’s also the year he won his first NBA Championship. The shoe features Gatorade’s signature orange-green colors within the upper and integrates the iconic lightning bolt on the insole and lace lock. (Price: $190)
- The Air Jordan XXXII, representing the intersection of luxury craft and modern innovation, incorporates Gatorade’s signature orange color throughout the design and lightning bolt on the outsole. (Price: $160)
- NEW The Air Jordan VI “Gatorade” pays homage to the iconic silhouette MJ wore during the original Gatorade campaign – getting dressed up in all green with synthetic suede and bright orange details. Inspired by the universally recognized Gatorade squeeze bottle, this colorway is highlighted by a squeeze bottle lace lock, Gatorade branding on the insole and “If I could be” embroidered on the inner tongue as a nod to the spot’s catchy song lyrics. (Price: $190)
- NEW The Air Jordan I OG High is a tribute to the classic Gatorade flavors that have fueled generations of athletes. The Air Jordan I OG High takes on Lemon Lime, Grape, Blue Cherry and Orange colorways. Each “flavorway” uses a premium leather upper with “Be Like Mike” on the inner tongue and the Gatorade logo featured throughout. Additionally, the Air Jordan logo mimics the finish of a Gatorade bottle cap, while a debossed bolt is featured on the shoe’s lateral upper. (Price: $175)
- Featured in the collection is a set of long- and short-sleeve shirts, hats, shorts, socks and a jacket, all sporting a Be Like Mike-inspired logo with the iconic Gatorade lightning bold replacing the “I” in Mike.
Gatorade PRGatoradeUnited Statespepsiemail@example.com 821 1000