Katelyn Tuohy Named 2018-19 Gatorade National Girls Cross Country Runner of the Year
- The 5-foot-4 junior raced to her second consecutive Nike Cross Nationals championship this past season, breaking her own course record by clocking a 16:37.8.
- The 2018 Gatorade Female High School Athlete of the Year, Tuohy also won the Class A individual state championship in 17:02.1 and finished first at the NXN New York Regional championships in 17:14.
- Unbeaten for the second consecutive season, Tuohy hasn’t lost an outdoors 5K since December of 2016.
- The reigning Gatorade National Cross Country Runner of the Year and 2017-18 Gatorade National Track & Field Athlete of the Year, she also broke the tape first at the Section 1 championships, the Rockland County championships, the Shore Coaches Invitational and the Suffolk Officials Invitational this past fall.
- She has volunteered locally on behalf of youth soccer and running programs, as well as the Rose Memorial Library.
- Tuohy has maintained an A average in the classroom. She will begin her senior year of high school this fall.
Gatorade PRGatoradeUnited Statespepsifirstname.lastname@example.org 821 1000
MORE FROM NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Gatorade Shares Top Hydration Tips in New Star-Studded Calendar
JASMINE MOORE NAMED 2018-19 GATORADE® NATIONAL GIRLS TRACK AND FIELD PLAYER OF THE YEAR Gatorade Presents Winner with Honor in Front of Family, Friends and Teammates
2018-19 Gatorade National Boys Track and Field Player of the Year Award Winner Matthew Boling