Watt Brothers Talk Beating The Heat In Gatorade Public Service Announcements
- As the oldest, Houston Texans Defensive Linemen, J.J.’s leadership and reliability shine
- Derek – middle brother and San Diego Chargers Fullback – aims to please
- The youngest – Pittsburgh Steelers Linebacker, T.J. – is…outgoing and uncomplicated
- Color of Hydration: After a colorful debate in a bathroom, the brothers look to their dad to explain the “color of hydration” – using your urine color to determine if you’re properly hydrated.
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/RAE7lOyH96w
- Embed: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RAE7lOyH96w" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Dress for Sweat-cess: As the brothers train outside, J.J. and Derek impart wisdom on T.J. about the importance of dressing for sweat-cess – knowing to wear lighter colored, sweat wicking clothing to stay safe in the heat.
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/oqe_TqeSy10
- Embed: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oqe_TqeSy10" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Start hydrating well before you step on the court/field.
- If you’re thirsty, you may already be dehydrated and putting yourself in danger. Once you feel dehydrated, it may be too late.
- Dress for the weather. If possible, wear lighter colored, sweat wicking clothing.
- If you’re not feeling well, speak up immediately.
Gatorade PRGatoradeUnited Statespepsifirstname.lastname@example.org 821 1000