Gatorade Shares Top Hydration Tips in New Star-Studded Calendar
- January - Jayson Tatum
- February - Serena Williams
- March - Katelyn Ohashi
- April - April Ross
- May - Lionel Messi
- June - Sydney McLaughlin
- July - Bryce Harper
- August - Eli Manning
- September - J.J. Watt
- October - Elena Delle Donne
- November - Jimmie Johnson
- December - Mallory Pugh
- Start hydrating well before you step on the court/field.
- If you’re thirsty, you may already be dehydrated and putting yourself in danger. Once you feel dehydrated, it may be too late.
- Dress for the weather. If possible, wear lighter colored, sweat wicking clothing.
- If you’re not feeling well, speak up immediately.
Gatorade PRGatoradeUnited Statespepsifirstname.lastname@example.org 821 1000
MORE FROM NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
New Gatorade Campaign Finds Dwyane Wade, Gabrielle Union Back in the Gym
ARIK GILBERT NAMED 2019-20 GATORADE® NATIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER OF THE YEAR
JASMINE MOORE NAMED 2018-19 GATORADE® NATIONAL GIRLS TRACK AND FIELD PLAYER OF THE YEAR Gatorade Presents Winner with Honor in Front of Family, Friends and Teammates