Gatorade Athletes Star in New Gatorade Innovation Campaign
- LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfdX1OrwmIU&feature=youtu.be
- EMBED CODE: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XfdX1OrwmIU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- To meet the evolving needs of today’s athletes, Gatorade developed the GX platform to give athletes personalized fueling solutions.
- GX allows athletes to design their own GX bottle with their name, favorite team, color and design and choose from a selection of fueling options known as GX hydration pods.
- Simply empty a GX pod into a water-filled GX bottle to make a 30 fl oz of your favorite Thirst Quencher flavor.
- This is not the Gatorade you pick up at the corner store – Gatorade Endurance is specifically designed for endurance athletes who are doing longer workouts and races and have specific fueling needs.
- Gatorade Endurance Formula has almost 2x the sodium and more than 3x the potassium of traditional Gatorade. The Endurance Formula was recently reformulated and now features a lighter taste and no artificial sweeteners.
- Gatorade created a zero-sugar thirst quencher to provide hydration options for more athletes in more athletic occasions, offering more choices to mix and match how athletes fuel and hydrate.
- Athletes lose more than water when they sweat. Because dehydration can lead to decreased performance, it is important for athletes to stay hydrated and replace electrolyte losses. The key electrolyte in Gatorade Zero, sodium, helps replace what is lost in sweat, and supports hydration by stimulating thirst and supporting fluid balance.
Gatorade PRGatoradeUnited Statespepsifirstname.lastname@example.org 821 1000
MORE FROM NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
JASMINE MOORE NAMED 2018-19 GATORADE® NATIONAL GIRLS TRACK AND FIELD PLAYER OF THE YEAR Gatorade Presents Winner with Honor in Front of Family, Friends and Teammates
2018-19 Gatorade National Boys Track and Field Player of the Year Award Winner Matthew Boling
2018-19 Gatorade National Girls Soccer Player of the Year Award Winner Sophie Jones