Ellie Holzman Named 2018-19 Gatorade National Volleyball Player of the Year
- The 6-foot-2 senior middle blocker and outside hitter led the Cubs to a 42-2 record and a fourth-straight Division I state championship this past season.
- A two-time MaxPreps First Team All-American selection, Holzman slammed 571 kills and compiled 303 digs to go with 101 blocks and 30 service aces, posting a kill percentage of .533 and a hitting percentage of .486.
- A three-time winner of the Gatorade Louisiana Volleyball Player of the Year award, Holzman concluded her prep volleyball career with 2,426 kills, 1,379 digs and 749 blocks.
- A member of the Latin National Honor Society and MCA’s Book Club, Holzman has volunteered locally with an anti-drug program and as a youth volleyball and basketball coach.
- Holzman has maintained a 4.0 GPA in the classroom. She has signed a National Letter of Intent to play volleyball on scholarship at the University of Illinois this fall.
Gatorade PRGatoradeUnited Statespepsiemail@example.com 821 1000
MORE FROM NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Gatorade Shares Top Hydration Tips in New Star-Studded Calendar
JASMINE MOORE NAMED 2018-19 GATORADE® NATIONAL GIRLS TRACK AND FIELD PLAYER OF THE YEAR Gatorade Presents Winner with Honor in Front of Family, Friends and Teammates
2018-19 Gatorade National Boys Track and Field Player of the Year Award Winner Matthew Boling